Sunday 27 September 2009

Locking folders with My Lockbox

I've tried many software for locking personal folders with a password in Microsoft Windows OS. One of the best I've found is, "My lockbox". Its simple, small and most importantly free. This is a light software, with not too many complications. So you can install it and forget about it. Moreover, when you close the lockbox or exit it from the tray, the locked folder gets locked automatically.

To install:
  • Download the setup from here.
  • Install "My Lockbox" with the setup file downloaded.
  • Enter a suitable password and setup the folder location.
  • To add a folder to lock, click on "Enter My Lockbox folder location".
  • Select the folder you want to hide or lock.
  • It is recommended that you have a separate folder to keep all your personal folders, since this software can lock only a single folder at a time, which may have sub-folders or files.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment